Bill's Computer Circus
Don't get caught with your system down.
NOTICE: This web site may not render correctly in older browers like Internet Explorer 5.2 for the Mac. May the gods help you if you are using Internet Explorer on any machine! Otherwise, if this site does not look right on your browser, please let me know what browser you are using (and what version and on what computer). Thanks!
"Visual Basic makes the easy things easier. Delphi makes the hard things easy."
-- unknown
Saturday, April 24, 2004
 
Today I begin building momentum toward my new career. At least that is how I am going to look at it. I am off to assist in a film production in Alameda. I know I am going to have fun, because I won't be sitting in front of the computer all day! It's 7:00 and the sun is peeking through the trees. I can't remember the last time I was up this early. I don't know if it feels good, yet, or not. I guess I'll know when I wake up.

The day beckons.

posted by Bill  # 7:03 AM