Bill's Computer Circus
Don't get caught with your system down.
NOTICE: This web site may not render correctly in older browers like Internet Explorer 5.2 for the Mac. May the gods help you if you are using Internet Explorer on any machine! Otherwise, if this site does not look right on your browser, please let me know what browser you are using (and what version and on what computer). Thanks!
"Visual Basic makes the easy things easier. Delphi makes the hard things easy."
-- unknown
Friday, April 30, 2004
 
You can always count on computers...to let you down when you need them the most.

This morning, it was my wife that was having problems. She was TRYING to take her final exam for a distance class she was taking, and the printer driver kept crashing and she was having problems moving files between her laptop and her desktop computer, etc., etc. Took her an hour to print five pages.

Ugh!

I am so sick of computer problems. I am beginning to think "computers" should have been called "problems" from the beginning. That way, the connection would have been obvious and perhaps I never would have been interested in them. You see, I was always under the impression that computers were used to SOLVE problems.

Someone steered me wrong somewhere along the way.

Computers belong in a landfill. However, anything built on top of them would be highly unstable.

posted by Bill  # 10:25 AM