Bill's Computer Circus
Don't get caught with your system down.
NOTICE: This web site may not render correctly in older browers like Internet Explorer 5.2 for the Mac. May the gods help you if you are using Internet Explorer on any machine! Otherwise, if this site does not look right on your browser, please let me know what browser you are using (and what version and on what computer). Thanks!
"Visual Basic makes the easy things easier. Delphi makes the hard things easy."
-- unknown
Saturday, May 08, 2004
 
I was inspired the other day to make a short film about computers gone bad. I'm not going to go into any details, but it involves a central character that is driven insane by a Windows operating system. I'll make it available once it is done. I am forming the basic plot and sketching out the script, now. It may be a while before we can shoot it, however, as there are a couple of productions already in the queue. But I pitched the idea to the Poor As Dirt production group, and one member at least has given a very favorable response. He must be one of those who understands my plight.

On a completely unrelated note, I just completed a garage sale today and am totally beat. Am going to go to bed and sleep for about twelve days. Perhaps I will wake up in the hospital. If I do, then I will know that I slept well. We made about $200 selling our junk. And someone stole a rag. A RAG! Why couldn't they have taken my old computer?! Oh, well. eBay has been good to me. I just hope I can get my latest winning bidder to PAY!!! I haven't heard from him, yet.

Lights out!

posted by Bill  # 6:03 PM