Bill's Computer Circus
Don't get caught with your system down.
NOTICE: This web site may not render correctly in older browers like Internet Explorer 5.2 for the Mac. May the gods help you if you are using Internet Explorer on any machine! Otherwise, if this site does not look right on your browser, please let me know what browser you are using (and what version and on what computer). Thanks!
"Visual Basic makes the easy things easier. Delphi makes the hard things easy."
-- unknown
Monday, June 21, 2004
 
<way off-topic><sarcasm>

Welcome to America! Where corporate corruption rules and the people who do the work just don't matter. What is it with paranoid companies and their non-disclosure agreements and proprietary attitudes? If you are an honest, hard-working, caring individual (or spouse!), you are sure to be degraded and down-trodden for trying to help. Are we taught to fear to such a degree that a helpful intention is highly suspect? What the hell is happening to people these days?

OK, well, I guess I can play this game, too. If you want to know why I am so bent out of shape today, just send $10,000 to me via PayPal at kwooda@netzero.net and I'll send you a non-disclosure agreement which you must sign and return, after which you will receive a full written statement of the events that transpired today. All proceeds will go directly to benefit me and my wife. Because, after all, WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT YOU?! That's the American way, right?

P.S. And don't you dare try to help, or we'll just make you feel really, really bad! Go away, you with your good intentions and your helpful actions and your caring nature! Go away, you with your honesty and your integrity and your goodwill! Go away, you with your....wait a minute - is that MONEY?! Well, in that case, COME RIGHT IN! WE'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU! What can I get for you? Can I lick your shoes for you?

</sarcasm></way off-topic>

posted by Bill  # 11:22 PM