Bill's Computer Circus
Don't get caught with your system down.
NOTICE: This web site may not render correctly in older browers like Internet Explorer 5.2 for the Mac. May the gods help you if you are using Internet Explorer on any machine! Otherwise, if this site does not look right on your browser, please let me know what browser you are using (and what version and on what computer). Thanks!
"Visual Basic makes the easy things easier. Delphi makes the hard things easy."
-- unknown
Friday, July 30, 2004
 
I was playing with an idea yesterday for a very short film. I decided to set up the camera to shoot some experimental scenes just to get some ideas. After watching the footage afterward, I was laughing so hard I had to put an out-take reel together.

So here it is

It is a Windows Media file for a high-speed connection, so if you're on dial-up, it probably won't work for you. The reel starts with the basic scene I was shooting (ignore the technical aspects - the lighting is bad, etc. - it was just an experiment) and is then followed by a few out-takes. My abs are pretty sore this morning from laughing so hard last night.

Enjoy!

posted by Bill  # 11:59 AM