Bill's Computer Circus
Don't get caught with your system down.
NOTICE: This web site may not render correctly in older browers like Internet Explorer 5.2 for the Mac. May the gods help you if you are using Internet Explorer on any machine! Otherwise, if this site does not look right on your browser, please let me know what browser you are using (and what version and on what computer). Thanks!
"Visual Basic makes the easy things easier. Delphi makes the hard things easy."
-- unknown
Friday, September 23, 2005
 
A Bit Personal
I was tempted to do this when I saw this in another blog, and then it showed up in yet another blog, so I guess now I have to do this. Perhaps this is a bit personal for the Computer Circus, but then again, what hasn't been personal in this blog? May as well find out a little about yours truly, eh? ;-)

7 Things That Scare Me:
1: Fire
2: Evil-looking markings on evil-looking critters
3: Other drivers
4: Hearing things I cannot see
5: Bridges
6: Losing my memory, a limb, or any of my senses
7: Old age

7 Things That I Like The Most:
1: Laughing
2: Flying a model airplane out in the desert
3: A really good thunderstorm
4: Swimming in the Yuba River
5: Bringing a new or interesting idea into reality
6: Someone smiling because of me
7: Arizona sunsets in the summertime

7 Important Things In My Room
1: My PC (with all my pictures, files, writing, software & other creations)
2: My Mac (damn expensive, it was)
3: My nine model airplanes (lots of memories)
4: My paper files (important documents)
5: My checkbook
6: My fire extinguisher
7: Me

7 Random Facts About Me:
1: I think best in a quiet room where I can be undisturbed.
2: I hate to eat or to see/hear others eat. I especially hate onions.
3: I am uncomfortable in social situations.
4: I don't like living in Northern California. I miss the desert.
5: I love to watch good sci-fi.
6: I have chronic allergies to animal dander and DUST MITES! EEK!
7: I just want to live somewhere WARM.

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:
1: Live a little
2: Learn to play the piano
3: Write a book
4: Act in a movie
5: Figure out how to make a lot of money
6: Retire
7: Buy a house on enough land to have my own RC flying strip

7 Things I Can Do:
1: Make software work
2: Build and fly model airplanes
3: Program PIC microcontrollers
4: Design simple circuit boards
5: Troubleshoot computer problems - hardware and software
6: Program my DVR and other household electronics
7: Read and send Morse Code

7 Things I Can't or Won't Do:
1: Have children
2: Hurt or kill (anyone or anything) without provocation. Mosquitos may be an exception.
3: Eat onions
4: Climb transmitter towers to change light bulbs
5: Intoxicate myself
6: Sing and dance (probably would if I could)
7: Understand marketing, economics and politics

7 Things I Say The Most:
1: So...
2: Sure.
3: I don't know.
4: What?
5: Oh ____!
6: Where the hell is my ______?
7: Stupid computer!

7 Celebrity Crushes:
Well, I don't know if you'd call them CRUSHES, but I like:
1: Sandra Bullock
2: Heather Locklear
3: Meg Ryan
When I was much younger, I liked
4: Farrah Fawcett
5: Lindsey Wagner
6: Kate Jackson
7: ???

That's enough. That's quite enough. For now. I think it is time to return to the theme of the Computer Circus, although there is not much to report on that front. Aside from the fact that I am out of disk space...AGAIN!

posted by Bill  # 2:25 PM